This resource gets student’s thinking about marketing activities that happen on a day to day level at Royal Mail and also the services that the Royal Mail offer. You can set your students an activity where they are required to create a new TV advert for Royal Mail’s postal service. The advert could be 30 seconds long and could be based around one of the following scenarios.
- A customer has just purchased a product online and is having it delivered to their home, but they are only going to be home until 12 noon.
- A family member is sending another family member a Birthday card, and wants it to get their quickly.
Alternatively you can create your own scenarios for students.
The aim is for students to:
- Produce a small research report on the different postal services available to businesses and others.
- Decide with justification which postal service they are going to choose for there scenario.
- Produce a small script or movie board for the advert.